No. 1 Oma Kokichi Simp
Names online: Orion
I made the CookieStuck thing and also have ADHD.
Mascot: Me :3
Pfp: the silly, Bitter-Berry Cookie (AN OC)
(OOC) Mum texted saying it eepy time. So uhhhhhh night night see y'all tommorow. Just a remind I probably can't be on during school anymore. I have rehearsal in the morning so won't be on tommorow morning but I will be a bit after school (have to meet with a teacher after school).
Miiiight try to make some art.
Why hello! No need to worry, I don't mean harm. I'm Robo (Not my real name of course, but just an alias), but since it's not like anyone who listens to No Wonder 3:00 music is on here... You guys can probably just call me by my real name, Rui. As stated I am a member of online music group No Wonder 3:00, alongside 3 others. I make the animations and videos for the music group.
I hope we can all get along :)
- Since Shiho is more extroverted and has her own things that she's good at (Meteor★Impact and other things, and before that just Idol work in general), the Hinomori parents put more pressure on Shizuku to be more 'perfect' (which in a way is kinda similar to something Shizuku before MMJ had to deal with in canon, not from her parents tho-). This has led Swap!Shizuku to be more quiet and cold to others, but this would slowly fade away with each event story.
-Another Shizuku fact, through Airi, she met the Shinonomes (Again, something similar to canon), and has grown close with them (Referencing the fact the Tenma's are close with Toya and Shizuku takes on his role for the AU).
- Akito is LOUD. Also the man would scream like a girl idfc if it's canon or not.
-Wonderhoy is still a thing in this universe. Only An says it instead of Emu (Mostly because things are not very Wonderhoy for Emu, you'd figure she's in the depression Sekai for the swap au).
-My ships for normal PJSK don't change for the AU, they're just canon now is all cause it's my au mf.
-I originally put Akito in Tsukasa role when making the swap AU because I wanted Akito to suffer.
-I have mentioned this like 100 times before, but instead of Miku and the others, the Virtual Singers for this AU are Gumi, Teto, Fukase, Cyber Diva, Diana, and Gakupo.
-Related to the last one, this AU spawned from me wanting to make a Evillous swap AU. I kinda forgot the details because I scrapped it when I made this but like, is it obvious how far in the vocaloid rabbit hole I am?
-Mafumom is actually a decent person. Like not perfect, but at least she isn't as shitty as canon.
-Same with Toya's dad. Like his dad is a bit concerned (Since Toya has Rui's role so he get to make explodey thing and what parent wouldn't be concerned by that).
-Most of these characters have some version of Autism or ADHD (Probably do outside of the AU (As in the canonically do)).
Ranting about my silly PJSK swap AU cause I can:
-While Akito and Ena get along better in this AU, they do bicker every now and then, but hey! No one's perfect.
-Airi absolutely despies Akito (Since Airi is in his role for ENDLESS JUMP CORONADE, and Akito is in Tsucaca's role for VIVID NIGHT SHOWTIME).
-That being said, White Day Trio of this AU is Airi, Akito, and Rui (Original White Day trio do interact together in the AU).
- Tsukasa is basically the complete opposite of his canon counterpart. He's quiet and keeps to himself, lacks self-confidence, and does not like being the center of attention. He is still the reliable and responsible big bro though because in this AU, it's mostly just him and Saki, and someone needs to be a role model.
-Another Tsukasa fact, he attends most of Meteor★Impact's shows. He's a supportive big bro.
-Minori is a more nervous person. She still has her bad luck (though not as bad) which is really a big factor to her nervous ness.
-The two duos in ENDLESS JUMP CORONADE are "Jump with no end!" (Minori and Haruka) and "Astounding Coronade" (Airi and Shizuku)
- Kohane Gaming real (Has stated on multiple occasions that Akito would never survive a Call of Duty lobby)
- Rui is very Demiboy coded in this au he is the fine line between masculine and not even gender. (Which is why I'm probably gonna use He/They pronouns when referring to Swap AU Rui).
-Airi and Emu are very sibling coded here. Emu has dragged her many places with her (Airi has no clue why).
-An is very scared of Nene sometimes.
-Airi and Haruka have often bickered (Minori tries to stop them and Shizuku just watches).